- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birthday: 4/13/2004
- City of Residence: alexandria egypt
- City of Origin: alexandria egypt
- Expertise Areas: Education, Climate & Environment, Youth Participation & Leadership
- Write a quote which you believe in.
وانت عليك ايه يبن ادم الا السعى
- A brief bio:
i am ziad ahmed student at the faculty of agricultural saba basha alexandria university in second grade I started volunteering at the young age of 12 years old, and I started at the dhaheriya Youth Center. Over the course of 7 years, I participated in a very large number of all possible things and visited 14 governorates. In the beginning, I had a passion for speaking in front of people until I became a softskills coach and a representative of my college at a conference SYF.I loved leading and discussing topics now I have an initiative and I have been a group leader more than once. I became a debater and participated in 4 different debate competitions in less than 8 months. I loved knowledge and information and competing in it until I represented my governorate in the General Information League and also captained the team. I was always going through different experiences in different fields, and I always found passion. I realized at that time that I loved striving.
- What ignited your pursuit for SDGs especially the goals you believe in?
Before I knew about the goals of sustainable development, I had a great passion for improving society in those points, and I participated in many seminars, workshops, and camps over the years so that I could know more and more, and when I heard about sustainable development for the first time at the end of 2020, I began to research more. I found myself wanting to be one of the people who had a role in an investigation sdgs. Therefore, I started looking for institutions that have a role in this field, and in fact, over the course of two years, I participated in various programs and projects in this field, which always pushes me to continue, especially since I have a passion for these goals.
- Please share your biggest wins as an SDGs advocate
An initiative that I was one of the founders of, which is Eco Skeeters, and in fact we implemented 2 events with a number of beneficiaries exceeding 450 beneficiaries in order to use this sport to defend the environment and to try to be more sustainable and reduce the use of plastic and make movement lifestyle .
- Outside of your SDGs advocacy work, what do you enjoy doing?
I love working in different events in different roles. I love providing content and train people, provide information, and be the one who follows people to the point where them arrived and try to get them to participate in many things and grow themselves. A fan of football, movement, develop tactical plans , and all that stuff
- Languages Spoken with your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced Native or advanced fluent)
arabic: native. english: b2. italian: a1.
- Put the most 3 important publications about your work title with their links
- What are the 3 goals of the SDGs goal that you are advocating for the most?
Goal 12: Responsible Consumption And Production, Goal 13: Climate Action, Goal 15: Life On Land