- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birthday: 8/3/2005
- City of Residence: Nasr city
- City of Origin: Egypt
- Expertise Areas: Education, Youth Participation & Leadership, Health
- Write a quote which you believe in.
Knowledge is power
- A brief bio:
My name is Saif Tamer. I live in Cairo, in Nasr City, in high school.I’m very excited to join empower 2030 program. Three years ago, I was overweight, about 97 kilos, and I looked ugly, and I had no self-confidence. People were bullying me, and then the Corona period came and I became uglier than ever. The first is because I was at home for a long time and did not make any effort until I made the decision that I have to change for myself, and that people bullying me is the biggest motivation for me in proving to them that I will be the best in my body and in my thinking, and the day will come and they will say how, from the moment. This is when I joined the gym and started eating healthy food, drinking a lot of water, and playing cardio after exercise. I started taking course ICDL at the Institute of Information Systems and Systems, and I took an engineering course at the Innovation Space Academy, and not just an engineering course. No, Innovation Space Academy teaches you how to talk to different groups of society, teaches you skills, and sends you to charitable organizations and I worked at the gym 2 months as a admin in hulk gym and 1 month in titanium gym and 1 month in h fitness gym and get more experience and skills in this employment . Finally, I have become my ideal weight, and every day I learn more than before, and what I did confirmed that I am a committed person, but I put something in my brain to do it no matter what.
- What ignited your pursuit for SDGs especially the goals you believe in?
TO IMPROVE OUR COMMUNITY.
- Please share your biggest wins as an SDGs advocate
Empower 2023 leaders.
- Outside of your SDGs advocacy work, what do you enjoy doing?
- Languages Spoken with your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced Native or advanced fluent)
- What are the 3 goals of the SDGs goal that you are advocating for the most?
Goal 3: Good Health And Well-Being, Goal 4: Quality Education, Goal 13: Climate Action.