- Sex: Male
- Birthday: 1/1/2000
- City of Residence: New Cairo, Egypt.
- City of Origin: Sharkia, Egypt.
- Expertise Areas: Education, Climate & Environment, Youth Participation & Leadership, AI And IT
- Write a quote which you believe in.
Procrastination merely defers the happiness of achievement.
- A brief bio:
“A multidisciplinary assistant lecturer of Public International Law at Zagazig University, Phd Candidate, and holds an LL.M in International Law from Ain Shams University, complemented by a Nanodegree in Data Analysis attained through Udacity.
Mohamed has an exceptional interest in focusing on SDGs and policy papers. Currently, Mohamed is one of Empower 2030 leaders aiming to help take an actual step toward a sustainable earth.
This unique combination allows to contribute effectively to both educational legal endeavors and data-driven decision-making processes.
Poet, Parachuting team leader and a chess player.”.
- What ignited your pursuit for SDGs especially the goals you believe in?
My pursuit of the SDGs, particularly the goals I believe in, was ignited by a profound realization. In the past, we could only ponder what we would say if the entire world were listening. Now, we have the means to share lectures and have the whole world hear them. This newfound ability to enact change makes us inherently responsible for our actions. Personally, as an academic staff member in the School of Law, I recognize that laws, especially international law, have a far-reaching impact on various aspects of society and can profoundly influence people’s lives. This is why I’m particularly interested in the SDGs, with a strong focus on education, justice, and peace, as I believe they are key pillars for positive global transformation.
- Please share your biggest wins as an SDGs advocate
One of my significant achievements as an SDGs advocate has been the establishment of “OUR Research Center.” This volunteer-based research center has made to play a crucial role in empowering students to conduct impactful research, satisfying the enthusiasm of volunteers who are dedicated to serving their community, and providing essential academic guidance to mentor students and facilitate the transfer of knowledge.
- Outside of your SDGs advocacy work, what do you enjoy doing?
I find great enjoyment in delivering lectures on various branches of International Law, including international environmental law, international investment law, and diplomacy law. Additionally, I like to engage in recreational activities such as playing chess and tennis, as well as participating in debates for some fun and mental stimulation.
- Languages Spoken with your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced Native or advanced fluent)
Arabic : Native – English : Advanced – French : Beginner – Turkish : Beginner.
- Put the most 3 important publications about your work title with their links
- What are the 3 goals of the SDGs goal that you are advocating for the most?
Goal 4: Quality Education, Goal 6: Clean Water And Sanitation, Goal 13: Climate Action, Goal 16: Peace, Justice And Strong Institutions, Goal 17: Partnerships For The Goals