Last year they allotted 2,450 Scholarships to International Students. This year they will support 2756 Scholars. Erasmus is one of the highly prestigious Scholarships of Europe in Almost Every Field/Major. There is no previous work experience requirement. You will Study Each Semester in different Countries and in different universities as well as you will do a Part-time internship as a Training in Different countries.
The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for Master Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program.
Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
Funded by: European Commission
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics, Law, Humanities, Social Science, Health
Deadline: Programs are open and will End in March 2022 (Each Course has a Different Deadline.
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets.
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Please Visit the Official Website Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD)
- You can check if your institute of Program is accepting any other language Tests? The New IELTS Alternative is Launched Called Duolingo English Test Proficiency. So, you can give a test from home.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- Result awaited students can also apply.
- GRE is not Required in any Program.
- No need to contact any professor or else.
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance.
- Two letters of recommendation are required too. This requirement varies with every program. Applicants should be able to get more information about this from the program’s website they are intending to apply to.
- A certificate of residence. This certificate ensures that you have not been residing in Europe for a year or more in the past five years. This certificate can be acquired from your university, workplace, or local municipal office. It also needs to be attested by a public lawyer.
- Previous degrees and transcripts.
- A letter of motivation. The wording length of it varies with every program. However, some programs do not specify any limits.
- Study plan essay or a research project proposal
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can open the catalogue of Erasmus and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in.
- Then, select 2022 in the Year(s) of the student intake tab. (It will List all the Programs for 2022)
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statement of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.