- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birthday: 5/5/1995
- City of Residence: Cairo, Egypt
- City of Origin: Cairo, Egypt
- Expertise Areas: Education, Youth Participation & Leadership, Health
- Write a quote which you believe in.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- A brief bio:
Nissma was born and raised in Egypt.she received a bachelor of agriculture in the field of animal production and poultry department,and she is currently obtaining my masters degree of Dairy science and technology from Alexandria University. Moreover, As a researcher assistant at Functional & Nutraceutical Laboratory,she is responsible for developing research material for publication.
- What ignited your pursuit for SDGs especially the goals you believe in?
As a researcher,my primary goals focus on developing modern techniques for production new types of Nutraceutical & Functional Foods by increasing beneficial health benefits and food safety by hazard preventing via supplementation or preservation with, probiotics bacteria. The primary focus is to enhance general health status maintaining economic and environmental sustainability.
- Please share your biggest wins as an SDGs advocate
As a researcher advocating for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in the areas of health and education, my biggest role could include: Research have contributed to the understanding of key health issues, provided insights into effective interventions, or identified innovative approaches to improve healthcare delivery. In the field of education may have shed light on important challenges and opportunities, deepened understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies, or identified policies and interventions that promote inclusive and quality education.
- Outside of your SDGs advocacy work, what do you enjoy doing?
Engage in hobbies such as swimming, exploring new destinations and passing knowledge of the Quran to children. I also like to connect with people of other cultures and to attend events.
- Languages Spoken with your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced Native or advanced fluent)
Arabic (advanced Native) English (Upper intermediate ).
- Put the most 3 important publications about your work title with their links
I was a researcher assistant at Functional Food and Nutraceutical Laboratory at Alexandria University.
- What are the 3 goals of the SDGs goal that you are advocating for the most?
Goal 3: Good Health And Well-Being, Goal 4: Quality Education, Goal 6: Clean Water And Sanitation.