- Email: Ahmedmedhatadel059@gmail.com
- Sex: Male
- Birthday: 4/20/2005
- City of Residence: Cairo, Egypt.
- City of Origin: Gharbia, Egypt..
- Expertise Areas: Education
- Write a quote which you believe in.
“Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done”.
- A brief bio:
I am 18 years old, I am interested in the field of fitness, business and technology. I have personal training certificate from the American institute, ICDL certification. I love volunteering I made more than 30 hours of volunteering with resala, I was the leader of tanmawy team for developing small businesses. I also have a work experience in fitness training for 2 years, I worked in 2 big gyms in nasr city and helped +200 people in their fitness journey. Also made a business in fitness called ShapePeak and this business services is fitness coaching and social fitness events that help people to improve themselves not only in fitness.
- What ignited your pursuit for SDGs especially the goals you believe in?
What ignited my pursuits for the SDGs is that I think that small changes that we make every day can make a big effect in the future like If i started with myself that can make a small effet then I pursuits for is to be from the top influencers that have a big impact on a lot of people to share more about this topics and how it’s important to be responsible and carry the planet now .
- Please share your biggest wins as an SDGs advocate
Attending alot of seminars and lectures about SDGs and try to aware more people across social media platforms and in puplic speaking .
- Outside of your SDGs advocacy work, what do you enjoy doing?
Fitness, self-improvement, Reading & my education .
- Languages Spoken with your level (beginner, intermediate, advanced Native or advanced fluent)
English (advanced), Germany (intermediate).
- Put the most 3 important publications about your work title with their links
Unfortunately I don’t have
- What are the 3 goals of the SDGs goal that you are advocating for the most?
Goal 4: Quality Education, Goal 11: Sustainable Cities And Communities, Goal 16: Peace, Justice And Strong Institutions